Your partner in remote transmission since 1999
How to show the location of my TRMC on Google Earth?
- Enter the coordinates of the measurement set
Enter the coordinates of the point of view you want when Google Earth load the visualization
- Go to tds/manage
- Click on "measurement set" and edit the measurement set which should appear on Google Earth
- Write the coordinates of your TRMC under section latitude and longitude, then click on "Updated"
Show the button of Google Earth under tds/Visualisation
- Go to tds/manage
- In the section "Index", you have at the top the references of your file. Click on "Edit"
- Write the coordinates of the point of view that you wish under the section for latitude, longitude and altitude
- Click on "Updated"
We assume that you have already set up a graphic that you see on tds/visualisation. If this is not the case, create your graphic first.
- On tds/manage, click on "Configuration affichage personnalisé"
- Click on "Edit" next to the place's name which interests you
- Click on "Export to XML". You will then have a file that will open. Record it in your files.
- Return on "Configuration affichage personnalisé" and fill the empty box with the name of the place of your TRMC, select "Google Earth" in the drop-down menu and click "Add Custom Module"
- Import the file XML that you recorded previously
- Refresh your page (Otherwise you will not see any change)
- At the top, click on the drop-down menu next to the "Heading" and select "Google_Earth_place". Click on "Ajouter un élément"
- Change your measurement set so that it corresponds to the measurement set that you wish to visualize on Google Earth by clicking on "Edit". Update the changes.
- You have now created the "button" Google Earth visualisation
Tetraèdre S.à.r.l. Company, Switzerland Copyright ©1999-2023